Organising your Corporate Christmas Party or thinking of having your next event catered?
It’s never too late! Here are a few tips on how to take the pain out of your planning…
· Set the date, limited spaces remaining, but it can be done.
· Set a budget, maybe a casual affair or something more formal and fancy.
· Find the venue or maybe just stay in the office?
· Menu & beverages, choose from a canapé selection, buffet & food stations or a formal sit down. If you’re stuck for ideas our executive chefs at Bluesalt Catering can customise something suitable.
· Invitations, get them out, the more the merrier…time is precious
· Entertainment & thank you cards, no better time of year to make the employees feel appreciated
· Gift giving. Don’t forget the secret Santa. Everyone loves a secret and a special gift. It’s great for a laugh.
· Decorations, from tinsel to wobbly Santas, everyone is a child at heart and loves the Christmas season.
Bluesalt Catering can create the atmosphere and food perfect for the magic season while you have fun enjoying the party as one of the guests! Contact us to book in your complementary corporate tasting!